Chef Jonathan Dayton of Black Star Farms snapped this photo for their upcoming Harvest Dinner on Wednesday, April 9th. It’s themed “Root Cellar Revival” and while the menu for these always depends on availability, here’s what Jon is thinking…
- Beet – roasted red and yellow beets, almond tuile, fromage blanc mousse, beet verjus vinaigrette, pea shoots
- Celeriac – celeriac gnocchi, arugula cream, pancetta lardons, celeriac crumble
- Parsnip – vanilla bean parsnip puree, pan seared breast of duck, parsley oil, parsnip crisps, swiss chard
- Potato – potato sage mousseline, sweet potato gratin, grilled lamb tenderloin, fingerling confit, demi
- Carrot – carrot ice cream, candied ginger, pine nut brittle, carrot caramel
You can enter your local food or drink related photo until 5 PM on Monday, March 31st. What are you waiting for? Enter our March Photo Contest and win a shot at another amazing wine & food pairing dinner, Bowers Harbor Vineyards’ 2896 Vertical Dinner on Saturday May 17! It’s a $200 value and totally free & easy to enter your photo on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook!