We’ve posted the calendar of events for the 2013 Traverse City Beer Week! Here’s a few highlights. Pricing varies – check the calendar for more:
- The TC Beer Week Kickoff Pub Crawl starts the week off from 7pm until close on Friday, Nov 8th with a pub crawl featuring six locations each offering different beers from Short’s Brewing Company.
- Cask Night at The Little Fleet happens from 6pm-8pm Saturday, Nov 9th. The event features casks from Saugatuck, Oddside, and Epic Brewing Company and a chance to meet the people behind these great brands.
- Hangover Breakfast at Towne Plaza from 9-12 noon on Sunday, Nov 10th featuring beer pairings from Greenbush Brewery along with a delicious breakfast.
- The Four Way IPA at Workshop Brewing Company on Monday, Nov 11th features a guided tasting of a flight of four 6oz servings of our Ten-Pound Sledge IPA served straight, through the hop rocket and from two different firkins with a final 12oz serving of your favorite and a Ten-Pound Sledge One-Hander sandwich with the last beer.
- The Beer and Charcuterie Pairing at Burrit’s Fresh Meats is a chance to taste selections from Finch’s Brewing paired with specialty meat and cheese.
- A Beer and Chocolate Pairing at Grand Traverse Resort on Wednesday, Nov 13th is a chance to see how amazing sweets can pair with beer.
- The Beer Dinner at 7 Monks from 7-9 PM on Thursday, Nov 14th and allows you to start when you want and enjoy a fixed menu of pairings with 7 Monks food selections—maybe even some special things you’ve not seen before.
We’ll be adding to the calendar as we learn of new events and you can stay tuned for a whole ton of features on this exciting week for beer lovers!
Photos courtesy Visit Traverse City & Traverse City Beer Week