The annual Harvest Festivus at Left Foot Charley is a FREE German themed, all ages event celebrating the grape harvest!
On Sunday, October 6th from noon to 6 PM LFC (located at the Grand Traverse Commons) will offer kids activities, winemakers in Lederhosen, German Oompah music and horse drawn carriage rides throughout the event. Food and beverage are available for purchase and include fresh apple cider, hard cider, wine and more!
- 2017 Shorts Brewing Anniversary Party
- 2016 Traverse City Beer Week – November 11-17
- Farmers Market Brunches during Cherry Festival
- Selden Standard chef Andy Hollyday and The Cooks’ House Guest Chef Series
- 2016 Short’s Anniversary Party
- Short’s Space Rock now gluten free
- Morel Dinner (and Hunt!) at Black Star Farms
- Morel Love
- Wild Food Wednesday: Morels
- Wild Food Wednesday: Ramps or Wild Leeks