Gather your family and friends, put on an apron, grab a mallet and prepare to dine on a whole Maine Lobster at Bowers Harbor Vineyards first annual Family Style Lobster Boil on Saturday, July 19th at 7 PM in the vineyard.
Our latest eatdrinkTC photo contest has a pretty incredible prize, 2 tickets to the Bowers Harbor Vineyards 2896 Vertical Tasting Room Dinner on Saturday, May 17th.
Last Saturday bowersharborvineyards wrote: Promising start to today’s sunset, just in time for the Sushi Party in our renovated Tasting Room! It smells SO good in here right now!
The prize for our February #eatdrinkTC Photo Contest is two, 3-course dinners at The Cooks’ House. We’re going to accept entries through noon Sunday, so if you’re out and taking photos of eating, drinking and enjoying the Traverse City area this weekend, you can enter enter by adding the “#eatdrinkTC” hashtag to your photo on Twitter or Instagram, sharing it to our Facebook or adding it to our Flickr group.
Bowers Harbor Vineyards has been a pioneer of “Dining in the Vines” and “Dining on the Fly” and now is gearing up for a new frontier on Friday, January 25th – the first winemaker’s dinner inside their new tasting room. For this momentous occasion they have selected Chef Bradford Lewis to prepare a delicious 5 course dinner paired with their wines.
- 2016 Traverse City Beer Week – November 11-17
- Farmers Market Brunches during Cherry Festival
- Selden Standard chef Andy Hollyday and The Cooks’ House Guest Chef Series
- 2016 Short’s Anniversary Party
- Short’s Space Rock now gluten free
- Morel Dinner (and Hunt!) at Black Star Farms
- Morel Love
- Wild Food Wednesday: Morels
- Wild Food Wednesday: Ramps or Wild Leeks
- Friday Cocktail Hour: Pamplemousse by Gary Jonas of The Little Fleet