On those days, The Kitchen has your back with a great menu of ready to go dinner food from their steam table including their every day turkey dinner and daily specials. With a wide range of soups, sandwiches, wraps, tacos, salads and desserts all listed online, it’s easy to get each member of the family what they want to eat.
If you can get there between 3-5 PM, you can knock 25% off their entire menu with their Early Bird special – that’s a serious deal!
They also have a full breakfast, lunch menu and publish their soups & specials to Facebook every morning.
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:30 AM to 7 PM, Saturday: 9 AM to 4 PM (closed Sunday)
Photo: Blackened Salmon by The Kitchen
- 2017 Shorts Brewing Anniversary Party
- 2016 Traverse City Beer Week – November 11-17
- Farmers Market Brunches during Cherry Festival
- Selden Standard chef Andy Hollyday and The Cooks’ House Guest Chef Series
- 2016 Short’s Anniversary Party
- Short’s Space Rock now gluten free
- Morel Dinner (and Hunt!) at Black Star Farms
- Morel Love
- Wild Food Wednesday: Morels
- Wild Food Wednesday: Ramps or Wild Leeks