As we look forward to the holidays, we are often reminded of how full of things our home already is. Although some shy away from gift cards because they feel cards & certificates are too impersonal or show the dollar value they’ve placed on their gift, many prefer to receive experiences over things. Give your loved […]
About Laura Herd
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Laura Herd contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Laura Herd
Traverse Gourmet works to bring together the best products together and simplify shopping for artisan food in Northern Michigan.
BLTs are one of my favorite easy meals. We eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I get almost all of the ingredients for a good BLT from my CSA and farm market in the winter, but we never get tomatoes so I am consistently one tomato short of a BLT. I’m not a fan […]
From turkeys to produce, craft beers and wine, Traverse City has everything Thanksgiving is made of!
I’ve been eating beechnuts off of the forest floor for as long as I can remember. You can roast them and eat them on their own as a treat!
Plugin by Social Author Bio
- 2016 Traverse City Beer Week – November 11-17
- Farmers Market Brunches during Cherry Festival
- Selden Standard chef Andy Hollyday and The Cooks’ House Guest Chef Series
- 2016 Short’s Anniversary Party
- Short’s Space Rock now gluten free
- Morel Dinner (and Hunt!) at Black Star Farms
- Morel Love
- Wild Food Wednesday: Morels
- Wild Food Wednesday: Ramps or Wild Leeks
- Friday Cocktail Hour: Pamplemousse by Gary Jonas of The Little Fleet